The Tuckers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

CELEBRATING THE FABULOUS WOMEN IN MY LIFE DAY!!

Let me start by saying that I hope that all you wonderful, beautiful moms out there had a wonderful you day today. You are special women and have been blessed with the most awesome gift ever.


To my own beautiful mother, I hope that she has a great day.  My mother is a wonderful woman, who is strong and smart and funny and couragous and loving and way too many more adjectives to describe her than I could ever list. She is my best friend and I would be lost without her. She is the mother that I someday hope that I can be.
My mother-in-law, who is better than anyone could ask for as a mother-n-law, is the most faithfully sound woman I know. I wish that I could have just an ounce of her faith and trust, that Someone more powerful is in control of everything and that He will take care of it all. She simply amazes me.
I am so blessed beyond measure to have some fabulous women in my life.I am thankful to have a mother, mother-in-law, step-mother, grandmothers, and friends around me that are such rocks in my life and give me great guidance and leadership. These women are there for me whenever I need anything and give without question or prejudice. To these women I would like to say thank you and I love you.


Today, I can only hope, as I praise these women, that one day, I can be the influence and guidance and love and "MOTHER" that these have been to me. I hope that one day that I can have such a miracle blessing in my life.



Me and Mom
Easter 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment